Unison Marketplace sends various important emails to Unison Marketplace customers based on their email preferences. For example, when Sellers register for Unison Marketplace, they will receive an email with registration information and a link to create a password. In order to ensure these emails are received, please follow the steps listed below for your email provider to Whitelist emails from Unison Marketplace:
1. Click the Show search options downward-pointing triangle in your Gmail's main search field.
2. Type @unisonglobal.com in the From field.
3. Click the Create filter with this search Link.
4. Check the box marked Never send it to Spam.
5. Click Create filter to finish.
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter @unisonglobal.com
7. Click OK to finish.
1. Right-click on the email you received (in the list of emails).
2. Click Junk E-mail.
3. Click Add Sender to Safe Senders List to finish.
1. Click the Spam Controls link on the lower right side of your inbox screen.
2. When the Mail & Spam Controls box appears, click the Custom Sender list link.
3. Choose the Allow email from option and enter @unisonglobal.com
4. Then click Add and Save to finish
1. Click Settings in the top right navigation bar.
2. Select the Filters option from the list on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Click Add.
4. Add a Filter name and enter @unisonglobal.com in the From field.
7. Click Save to finish.
Windows Live Hotmail
1. Click Options in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen.
2. In the body of the page under Junk e-mail click the link Safe and blocked senders.
3. Click the link Safe senders.
4. Enter @unisonglobal.com.
5. Click Add to list.
1. Click Preferences from the menu.
2. Click Restrict Incoming Email.
3. Click Yes to Enable Email Controls.
4. Click Allow email from addresses listed below.
5. Enter @unisonglobal.com
6. Click Add.
7. Click Update to finish.
1. Click Address Book .
2. Click File.
3. Click New Card.
4. Enter MarketplaceSupport@unisonglobal.com and additional information if you wish.
5. Click Edit to finish.