The may be a number of reasons why a Buy is not visible to a given Seller. Examples of the reasons a buy may not be visible are below:
- The buy has been reposted.
- Search for the first six digits of the buy number to bring up the most recent version of the buy.
- You may already have an 'Active Bid' on the buy.
- The buy will be available to view under the ‘My Bids’ tab in the ‘Active Bids’ folder.
- You may already have a 'Draft Bid' saved on the buy.
- The buy will be available to view under the ‘My Bids’ tab in the ‘Draft Bids’ folder.
- You may have 'No Bid' the buy.
- The buy will be available to view under the ‘My Bids’ tab in the ‘No Bids’ folder.
- The buy is cancelled or closed.
- If you have already submitted a bid on this opportunity, please check your 'Bid Results' tab for the buy’s status.
- This buy is no longer available to view on the Unison Marketplace.
- If you did not submit a bid, but are still interested in submitting your pricing and would like an extension of the buy, please submit your request in writing here. When submitting your request, please be sure to include the relevant buy number and a specific length of time requested for extension. Upon receipt, Unison Marketplace will forward your request up to the Buyer for review.
- The buy is set-aside for a socio-economic classification that is not listed on your Seller organization profile.
- The Buyer has chosen to solicit to a select group of Sellers.
If you have questions or concerns regarding a specific buy, you may contact Marketplace Support here.