Contracting officers, contract specialists, procurement officers, credit/purchase card holders and other authorized Buyers can easily register on Unison Marketplace. The process requires the Buyer to submit i) a valid e-mail address, ii) security question and password information, iii) contact information, and iv) agency or business affiliation.
- Go to UnisonMarketplace.com and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- On the Unison Marketplace Registration page, click the ‘Register As Buyer’ button.
- Complete the Buyer Registration form and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the Confirm Registration page review all information entered. If changes need to be made, click the ‘Edit’ button. If the information is complete and correct as entered, click the ‘Submit Registration’ button.
- Unison Marketplace will review the Buyer registration and will contact the Buyer in order to ensure the Buyer i) has requisite authority to perform procurement actions, and ii) will be working within his or her applicable warrant, procurement, or credit/purchase card authority.
Unison Marketplace will then activate the Buyer account and send to the Buyer an email with a link for creating a password and security question. After creating these two items, the Buyer can begin using Unison Marketplace.